September 19, 2014
What is it about September that makes it go by so fast? It must be the back to school effect, the days becoming more structured and the sun setting sooner. I cannot believe that October will be here in just a few short days. Slow down 2014, I’m trying to enjoy these last weeks of my 20’s as much as I can.
Here are a few things I’m crushin’ on this week:
1) Minnetonka’s – Andy surprised me with these Moc’s on mother’s day this year…and by surprised I mean I had been hinting for a few weeks. But when the summer humidity hit, I had to put them away for a bit. However, now that its cooled down my mocs are on my toes nearly 7 days a week, they are so comfy and cute and very fall. I love them, kind of a lot.
2) Long Sleeve Boyfriend T’s from Target – As a girl whose used to wearing tanks in December, layering is all kind of new to me. I may have worked in an ice rink for 10 years, but I still suck at it. This week I found these awesome long sleeved boyfriend cut shirts on sale at Target and bought four of them. They are cute and very comfortable and survived the kids at dinner time so I would say they are keepers!
3) The Knick – It has all my favorite things: the early 1900’s, doctors, Clive Owen. It’s pretty rough to watch if you are queasy and don’t like the sight of blood, but it’s quickly become one of my favorite shows. Check it out, its on Cinemax and its fantastic.
4) Pumpkin Bread – Get in mah belly pumpkin bread, I cannot get enough.
5) These Mr. & Mrs. Dishtowels – I love them! The typeface, the colors, totally perfect for a wedding gift, or *cough* as part of our welcome package for newly booked 2015 couples.
What new things do you love?
A snippet of daily life, follow along the craziness on instagram!