September 7, 2016
Fall, are you here yet? I love back to school time so much. When I was a little girl, we had this amazing willow tree in our front yard that I used as my hideout. I remember at the end of each term, my school would have a used book sale and I would spend my allowance on buying old textbooks, holding school in session all summer long under that tree. While I’m no longer teaching, I can’t help but get giddy over the beginning of the school year. Now that we are on a more traditional schedule (rather than starting in July in AZ in a year round schedule), I have the added bonus of my kids starting September 1st, which gives me all the Harry Potter feels.
September seemed to sneak up on me this year, with a busy August and an even busier fall on the horizon. While I’m still searching for that perfect 2017 agenda to fill with weddings, here are a few things I’m hoping to accomplish this month!
- Finalize 2017 client welcome packets. I have big plans for this one – 2017 couples – your mailbox is about to be filled with tons of pretty by the end of the month!
- Book 3 2017 weddings
- Update website portfolio
- Organize my office (yikes!)
- Blog 3x per week
- Survive the required multiple school meetings on top of all my client meetings.
- Finish basement canvas project
- Repaint white kitchen cabinets
- Organize closets (how do these darn closets keep getting so messy!)
- Mommy-Daughter Date for each girl
- Date night with Andy to something thats not the movies!