November 30, 2018
Check out my holiday finds for the Bride-to-Be here!
- The most adorable tea towel from Anthropologie!
- Another Antro find, I’ve been eyeing this cook book for awhile for some date nights at home.
- I adore all of Artifact Uprisings products, but how cute are these calendars??? Such a fun way to relive your favorite wedding moments each month!
- My favorite part about this record player is that you can put it in any room!
- I’m on a bit of a monogram kick lately, so this set of 4 wine glasses is making me so happy!
- This welcome mat from West Elm is perfect for the newlyweds new home!
- Rachel Wadlow can turn any photo into a one of a kind abstract piece of art!
- Love this engraved cutting board from Shelby Made It!
- The perfect journal for those who aren’t great at journaling! I have a One Line A Day journal and it’s a great way to document your first 5 years of marriage!
- Ok these Mrs. and Mr. teacups right???
- Monogram all the things! How great is this Tuckernuck throw?