March 21, 2019
It’s officially Spring! Birds are singing….flowers are blooming….
Just kidding, this is Wisconsin, March and April are what I like to call “Mud Season”
But just because it’s muddy doesn’t mean it isn’t the start of Engagement Session Season! Milwaukee in the spring is absolutely beautiful and has some killer engagement session locations.
Here are five of my favorite Milwaukee Engagement Session Locations!
- Lions Den Gorge – Ok I technically know this is Grafton and not Milwaukee, but it’s such a beautiful location just outside the city! The bluffs are incredible and it’s just a short drive to downtown Grafton that has the cutest little downtown area.
2. Doctors Park – Another wonderful North Shore Location! I love this park because it’s so versatile! The cutest beach area, hiking trails, and an old stone monument make it a wonderful location for those looking for a classic Milwaukee Lakefront shoot with more privacy than downtown. Plus, look how gorgeous it is in the winter!
3. Holton Street Bridge – Looking for something quintessentially Milwaukee? The Holton Bridge next to Lakefront Brewery offers so many fun looks without going too far. If you are ok with a bit of a walk, there is a wonderful look at the city from the hilltop next to the bridge.
4. Milwaukee Lakefront – As a Az transplant, I’ll never get over the look of the lake. It makes me so happy! Milwaukee has several lakefront locations, but I’ll never tire of the rock bridge next to the Art Museum. You can grab some amazing photos downtown and then catch the lake at sunset – always a favorite combination!
5. The Third Ward – Cream city brick? Check! Fun Murals? Check! Easy to Walk? Check! The Third Ward is one of my favorite places in the city and was one of the first to grab my heart when we moved here. There are always new places to find and I love the buzz of creativity constantly found there.
Phew, that was so hard to narrow down! Milwaukee is such a lovely city, it’s really hard to go wrong with your engagement session location!