Happy Friday! Today I am so excited to share Molly & Steve’s gorgeous wedding at The Pfister Hotel in downtown Milwaukee.
I am having such a hard time coming up for the words for this blog post because Steve and Molly are just so perfect for each other. From our first meeting, I was so excited to get to know them and capture their day. Instead of my traditional write up, here are some of my favorite moments from their incredible day:
- Molly’s nieces declaring it “Uncle Steve Day” because it was finally official that he was their Uncle!
- Steve’s mom helping him get ready, she has such an important part in the story of how he and Molly met, I love that he took time away from his bridal party to have a few special moments with his mom.
- Molly’s first look with her dad, his reaction was priceless!
- Molly taking a few moments for herself at the church to pray and reflect before guests started to arrive.
- Steve’s emotional reaction to Molly walking down the aisle.
- Molly radiating happiness during the ceremony, she smiled during every song.
- The centerpieces that Molly’s sister made for each table at the reception detailing different places that Molly and Steve have skied.
- The lego skiers that their nieces and nephews left for them as a surprise at the head table.
- Molly’s niece playing the guitar and singing Ed Sheeran’s “Perfect” for the first dance.
Steve and Molly, I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!!