September 5, 2018
Do you hear that internet? It’s the sound of my kids heading back to school!!! As much as I adore each and every summer, I know we thrive when we have a solid routine. I love having structure to block our schedules, and with all three girls being in school each afternoon, I can have solid work and mom time.
My September goals are pretty simple this month. Organize & Adjust. Organize our home and workspaces a bit better so that we can spend more time together when we aren’t “Busy”.
- Create a dedicated “Home Base” in our basement laundry. This will include a spot for shoes, homework and backpacks. The goal is to get this done now so when winter comes and things are snowy we will have a solid routine.
- Finish Shiplapping in our Master Bedroom
- Redo Kitchen Cabinets and Flooring. A project we were planning to do next year but…Shep happened. He is a good boy, but went full puppy terror on our kitchen when our pet sitter was out and we were on vacation.
- Attend as many sports events as I can.
- Be present in my parenting.
- At least two dates with Andy
- Outsource Email List organization and set up.
- Work on 4th quarter finances.
- Book 2 2019 Weddings (only a few more spots remain open for next year!)
- Organize workspace & computer.
- Blog 2-3 times per week.
What are your goals for September?