All the things I’ve had my eye on this week!
Shop the Post: 1/ Asics Running Shoes 2/ Signal Adult Facemask 3/Woven Ring Handle Bag 4/ Tipped Beach Sweater 5/ Kids Face Mask Set 6/ Chappy Wrap 7/Phone Case 8/Girls Dress 9/Mary Janes 10/Summer Dress
This week has been really full, so I feel like this list is a bit all over the place. It also really is starting to feel like summer is slipping by, and some of these are pure hold on summer picks!
- I’ve had these running shoes for about 2 weeks now and I cannot recommend them enough! The gel really makes a difference for me.
- Kiel James Patrick restocked their masks and this signal mask is so cute! I also have the seersucker in my cart.
- Pure keep summer here pick.
- This beach sweater sounds so cozy! It’s back into the 80s here but we had about a week of temps in the 60s and 70s and this would have been perfect!
- Great deal from JCrew on these adorable kids masks!
- I don’t need this. I don’t need this. I DO NEED THIS!
- One of my brides works for Mark and Graham and she shared this amazing monogrammed phone case this week. My otterbox (I’m clumsy) is starting to get really old, and I’m hoping to grab one of these as a replacement.
- Bailey’s birthday is next month and this dress would be perfect!
- I need new wedding shoes (RIP my Rothy’s) and am thinking of upgrading to Rothy’s Mary Janes.
- Not sure if I can pull it off, but this seems like the perfect September dress!