October 26, 2018
Can you even believe it’s the last Friday in October! It feels like we were just starting this wedding season but I just shot my last 2018 wedding with Brianna and Mike last Saturday. Time flies when you have such amazing clients I guess!
This week I’m loving lots of fall fashion, paint colors and weirdly, plates. Check out the links below for some of my favorites from this week!
- These Gal Meet Glam dresses are perfect for fall engagement sessions!
- Loving this paint color for our kitchen mini remodel
- Wedding Stationary Etiquette Tips
- Why to Include Your Invitation in Your Getting Ready Details
- I love this fall cape, but I’m not sure if it fits in with my mom life 🙂
- These sweet handkerchiefs for parent or bridal party gifts!
- Loving these cute plates for our dining room (or a registry!)
- Bri and Mike’s Milwaukee Engagement Session
- Caitrin & Josh’s Schlitz Audubon Wedding
- How to decorate your wedding with pumpkins
- I love these head table decorating tips from Martha Weddings!
Milwaukee in the fall is so beautiful!